- The FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- The intended use of this test is for testing twice over two or three days with at least 24 hours and no more than 48 hours between tests.
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens, non-invasive test procedures
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Nasal Swab: 98.8% (95% CI: 97.6%-99.5%) 95% Confidence Intervals
- Saliva: 97.1% (95% CI: 94.6%-98.5%) 95% Confidence Intervals
- Variant-ready solution
- Instructions for Use at Home
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Rapid results within 15 minutes
- Read about the
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life by 12 months from the expiration date printed on the back of the box for these tests.
- 12 tests/box
24 boxes/carton (288 tests/carton)
20 cartons/pallet (6,912 tests/pallet)